One who thinks of a website for business wants the website to be perfect and professional as it gives an impression about you and your product. But then you also think of a web designer to have a best website. All you need is a software, HTML coding, layout of the website and internal linking to keep your page simple. To increase traffic and conversions, all you really need to know is some HTML coding. Here are some HTML code snippets tips to use.
- Title: The title of your webpage is the most important one. There would be so many pages with same title. Search engines use the content in the title to analyze the topic and then get the topic of the page. Hence, you should choose a title that is natural and gives clear information about your page. Use keywords that users would use to search. Subtitles should also be designed in the same way.
- Header tags: These play an important role in differentiating your page. The content in the heading will be used by the search engine to look for results. If the information in the heading is incorrect, it will not appear in the search list. Also if the heading is unprofessional and not relevant, it won’t be available for users to click.
- Meta descriptions: Search engines use the information in the meta description tag to display it as content to the users below your webpage. Meta description has different length for different search engines. Hence it is recommended to have a maximum of 160 characters only in your meta description tag. This helps the customers to choose the right page and hence increase your ranking and conversions as well.
- Canonical page: Having duplicate pages is like a penalty by search engines as it confuses the search engine. This will create confusion for users also to click on which link and hence your chances of trafficking will reduce. With Canonical page, you can solve the problem of duplicate pages. Learn more about the HTML code snippets here.
- Website Linking: Search engines also look for keywords and content of websites that you have used as a link. You can use this to direct the customers to your other websites. Make sure to use it when relevant.
If you are linking some other websites, be sure that they have right information and if they are relevant.